The Practical Radiology Technician position will be responsible for providing patient care service in the back office setting, including medical assistant type duties as well as performing x-rays. These duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the provider with exams, procedures and other processes related to direct patient care under direct supervision and performing phlebotomy, injections, ear lavage, EKG, medication administration, triage, vitals, splinting, urine drug testing and strep testing.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Urgent Care experience is a plus
- Strong background in phlebotomy is a huge plus
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and critical thinking skills. Able to work under pressure and have great time management skills.
- Educational Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent is required AND – Diploma from an accredited radiology school and/or equivalent experience
- License Requirements: Current Radiology License for Arizona or National Radiology license
- Certification Requirements: Current healthcare professional level CPR certification.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org