There are excellent resources online to research health topics. While this can be very helpful when learning about a health problem or condition, we do recommend a visit to your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
Here are some excellent resources to help research various health topics:
- The U.S. National Library of Health gives advice on online research and excellent resources. Visit U.S. National Library of Health
- For a wealth of health topics, visit WebMD.com
Here are helpful resources for a variety of health topics:
- ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) – The ALS Organization
- Alzheimers Disease – The Alzheimers Organization
- Asthma – Asthma.com and The Mayo Clinic’s Information
- Bronchitis – Chronic Bronchitis
- Cancer – The American Cancer Society
You can also visit the West Valley Care blog where we publish important articles on various health topics.
If you are concerned about your health or the worsening of a condition, call to make an appointment today. It is always best to seek help earlier so prevention or worsening of a condition is possible.
Call (623) 334-8670 Today!